Furnace Service & Repair
The team at Kobella Plumbing Heating Cooling offers gas furnace service, repair and maintenance.
We have experience with a range of brands, makes and models of heating systems and offer heating services including furnace repairs, thermostat troubleshooting and repairs, and central heating system maintenance.
Here are some signs your furnace may need to be serviced by Kobella:
- You have no heat or not enough heat
- Your furnace is operating sporadically or not shutting off
- You notice an unusual noise or strange smell coming from the furnace
Common Problems Addressed by Our Furnace Repair Service
As you know, a furnace is a large piece of equipment, which means there are large number of components that can malfunction. Fortunately, there are a few that more commonly require service than others.
- Ignitors and flame sensors can become dirty and malfunction or stop working properly due to age
- Thermostats often need battery replacements or complete replacements because they simply go bad or are faulty
- Air filters that haven’t been replaced in a while restrict air flow, making it harder for the furnace to circulate warm air through your home and putting unnecessary strain on other parts of the system.
Addressing these gas furnace problems in the middle of winter is not ideal. Kobella HVAC technicians can provide you solutions in a timely, professional, and friendly manner.
No Brand Left Behind with Kobella Furnace Repair
We have experience repairing a variety of heating system brands including:
We know how frustrating it is when your heating system is not functioning properly. The Kobella Plumbing Heating Cooling team is happy to help provide your premier service and solutions to get your home feeling warm and comfy during the colder months.
Limit Furnace Repairs with Annual Maintenance
The best way to avoid costly repairs – or worse, a premature furnace replacement – is to perform regular maintenance. If kept in proper working order, a furnace can last around 15 years. Don’t have the time or the know-how to perform proper maintenance? Turn it over to Kobella. Our preventive maintenance programs offer you the freedom to focus on your job, family and hobbies, while we focus on your home’s safe and efficient HVAC operations.
Ready to experience best-in-class service? Request an appointment now!
CONNECT WITH US
- 8281 Euclid Chardon Rd. Suite B Kirtland, OH 44094
- (440) 729-2099
- (440) 352-7790