Home Water Softener Systems
Home water softener systems are meant to address the problem of hard water, or simply put, water rich in minerals such as calcium or magnesium.
Hard water is a problem experienced by homeowners with both well and municipal water. While the hard water does not pose a health hazard it can wreak havoc on your skin and on your home’s plumbing, fixtures and appliances.
Investing in a water softening system can
- Prevent mineral buildup and keeps appliances running efficiently
- Deter soap scum and stains on tubs, showers, toilets and sinks
- Leaves washed clothes and towels feeling softer
- Leaves skin feeling softer and hair silkier
Water-Right Water Softeners
Kobella Plumbing Heating Cooling is proud to partner with the Water-Right brand to improve the quality of your family’s water. We highly recommend Water-Right softeners for their ease-of-use and efficiency.
Some of our favorite features include:
- Easily programmed for optimal performance
- Monitors performance based on household water use trends
- Always backed up by extended lithium battery
- Easy-to-read digital screen
- Small, easy-to-hide cabinet design
- Convenient low-salt audible alarm
Ready to experience best-in-class service? Request an appointment now!
CONNECT WITH US
- 8281 Euclid Chardon Rd. Suite B Kirtland, OH 44094
- (440) 729-2099
- (440) 352-7790